I’m just about to make the last payment for our trip to El Salvador in June. Me, my cousin Jeremy and a few of my friends will be surfing some of the best rights you can find in Central America. All this in warm water. Mmmmm warm water…
Las Flores is a 4-star boutique resort located on a pristine black sand beach amidst lush tropical surroundings, approximately 2.5 hours east of the El Salvador international airport, in the Department of San Miguel, in a region of El Salvador known as “El Oriente”.
Some of the amenities:
- Modern suite accommodation w/ interior design by MITSUKO
- Oceanfront restaurant overlooking the point
- Award winning cuisine by Executive Chef Santos Gavidia
- Swimming pool w/sundeck
- Infinity pool w/swim-up Bar
- Heated Jacuzzi
- Air-conditioned lounge w/entertainment area including 42-inch Plasma TV, Direct TV feed, DVD, Industrial stereo + amp w/MP3 feed and speakers located throughout resort.
- WIFI internet through the entire resort (I wouldn’t go if there was no Internet ;-)
- Massage area w/table & canopy
- 24/7 armed security
We’ll be spending 7 days in the resort and then my friends will fly home. Jeremy and I will stay for 4 more days to explore the country…. Or just drink mojitos on the beach! haha
Click here for more info about Las Flores…